Billions of Dollars being Invested into Ipswich
…. the next Parramatta !
Your opportunity to ensure your financial future on the back of planned growth in Ipswich.
Demographer Bernard Salt compares Ipswich to Sydney’s Parramatta, which has deliberately positioned itself to become a strong regional center today and over the next 30 years. Ipswich will become the focus of population and employment growth in South East Queensland over the next few decades. According to him, Brisbane’s growth will spread west toward Ipswich during this decade, bringing the city’s population from 2 million to 3 or 4 million.
Ipswich is a great place to work because it is very central with modern infrastructure in a positive economic environment. Ipswich is experiencing an exciting and positive economic development process… growing by 4.6% per year placing immense pressure on the supply of homes Upward pressure on the supply of dwellings to own or rent has ensured that Ipswich home values are on the rise, rental vacancies remain at 2.2% (below the average for Australia) and rental yields remain at 5.3% (above the average This is your chance to secure a cash-flow positive investment in a high-demand growth region!
Can you see your investment potential in light of what is happening and what is planned to happen in Ipswich right now? It could be huge!
Ipswich is one of Australia’s fastest growing inland city
Ipswich is developing by 8,000 new occupants each year with a populace of 208,490 starting around 31 Dec 2017
Most grounded development areas incorporate : The areas of Springfield Lakes, Redbank Plains, South Ripley, Ripley, and Collingwood Park that continue to have the highest demand for new homes are 38.2 kilometers of new roads, 52.7 kilometers of footpaths and bikeways, 42.9 ha of new parklands and parks, and 11.6 ha of community land have been constructed by Council. The need for 143,000 new homes in the LGA stems from the fact that new infrastructure development is creating new jobs and attracting a strong population growth for employment and lifestyle reasons.
$1.5 billion dollar expansion to Amberley RAAF base
2000 new base staff and their families will soon call Ipswich home; current population of 190,000 projected to increase to 435,000 by 2031 that is a short 15 years time placing immense pressure on the supply of housing in Ipswich. Planned growth to 2041 = 520,000 residents!
Think of the big picture : A population growth over the next 24 years of 330,000 new residents in Ipswich @ 2.3 persons per household; will require
- 143,000 new dwellings in the next 24 years
- OR 5,978 dwellings per year
Transport : $1.5bn Legacy Way Tunnel and proposed $1.45bn Ipswich to Springfield transport corridor
Health : $128m Ipswich Hospital expansion and $85m Mater Private Hospital
Jobs : $570m Swanbank Enterprise Park creating 15,000 jobs and $1bn Citiswich Industrial Estate creating 5,000 jobs and $1.1bn Amberley Airforce Base upgrade with 5,000 jobs
Retail : $154m Orion Springfield Central generating 1,140 jobs and $1bn commercial, residential and retail development of 170,000 sq/m
Population : Ipswich is planned to grow by 43.2% between 2011 and 2036
“Do you also identify with the Investment Potential occurring in Ipswich right now and well into the future!”
Ipswich is strategically positioned
- Centrally located on national road networks
- 35 minute drive to downtown Brisbane
- 60 minute drive to both domestic and international air and sea ports
- Convenient access to both the Sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast
- Electric rail to Brisbane and the Gold Coast
- Easy access to capital city facilities
Diverse extensive opportunities for growth and prosperity – professional services, finance, business, education, health and community – plus aerospace, manufacturing, food processing, wine, transport, tourism, motorsport.
Currently 15 Industrial/Commercial Parks plus 11 more in the early stages of development
Why invest in Ipswich?
- Existing comprehensive skill base and employment opportunity
- Modern infrastructure
- Attractive lifestyle
- Eventful Ipswich
- Residential Development eg $85 billion greater Springfield Development and Ripley Valley development
- Ipswich is undergoing unprecedented growth in both jobs and residential development – the Ipswich City Council have invested heavily in the redevelopment of the Ipswich CBD to create high quality living and working conditions (refer: Leighton’s ICON Ipswich CBD redevelopment Project (www.propertyoz.com.au – Leighton’s latest development is iconic of Ipswich growth)
Why do business in Ipswich? Why invest in Ipswich?
Ipswich City Council have recently undertaken comprehensive studies to cater and plan for, rather than react to this enormous challenge.
- Economic profile: this summarises Ipswich’s current economic and demographic standing
- Economic and Development Plan: 2009 – 2011: this plan provides direction to key stakeholders and partners to support and build Ipswich’s economic development over the next 20 years.
- Skilling Ipswich program: one of the 15 lead projects covering community skilling, industry sector skills strategies, Indigenous employment, expansion of education and training
- Info City Plan: Ipswich will be a leading digital community in Australia
- Rural Industries Plan: this supports the development of a vibrant high value rural industries sector to add diversity to the economy, generate tourism and lifestyle and protects and retains good quality agricultural land